    you some great ideas.

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

    Philip

    Philip Procter, Mar 11, 2008

  2. Philip Procter

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    It can't hurt to post your request on the rec.travel.europe newsgroup.

    Shawn Hirn, Mar 11, 2008

  3. Philip Procter

    Nervous Nick Guest

    I suggest that you just rent a car, keep your cameras at hand, and
    just drive. And if you are not a "people person" then try to become
    one. A "photo project" is an excellent excuse.

    You will not lack for subject material, wherever you travel in those
    areas--especially in Cornwall.

    Lucky you!

    Nervous Nick, Mar 11, 2008
  4. Philip Procter

    simon steel Guest

    Would suggest that you google the following
    Lizard Point.
    Portland Bill.
    Chesil Beach.
    Durdle Door.
    Lulworth cove.
    Jurassic Coast.

    And Beachy Head.

    Also if in Devon, I'm largely of the opinion that Dartmoor is a must.
    Try starting at Bovey Tracey,
    Take the B3387 through to Two Bridges.
    From there take the B3357 to Tavistock
    Then A386 towards Plymouth, turning off at Yelverton onto the B3212.
    Then from Two Bridges take the B3212 to Moretonhampstead.
    from there back down the A382 to Bovey Tracey.

    Hope that helps..
    SS.

    simon steel, Mar 11, 2008