[ Photo Shoot In ] Call For Round 4 Mandators - closes June 26

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Browne, Jun 19, 2005.

  1. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    We're up to 16 mandators now, that's enough for 32 weeks (7 months and a
    bit). It would be nice to have at least 20 mandators before the
    mandator dates are generated randomly on June 27 (more or less).

    What does a mandator do? When his 'slot' comes up, he will propose a
    mandate like those currently at the SI. The mandate can be a theme,
    subject, idea, word ... etc. Then the rest of us (whether mandator or
    not) submit photos in the following two weeks. The photos are posted
    and then discussed.

    Mandators: Send your name and verifiable e-mail address to:
    ==========

    e-mail addresses will be kept confidential. Names will be put up on the
    rulz page linked below.

    Rules?

    No, but there are rulz ( http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html ).

    Past "shoot in" galleries are at: http://www.pbase.com/shootin

    Don't be shy! Join in as a moderator or at least as a participant!

    Discussions on the SI are held at
    Cheers,
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Jun 19, 2005