  1. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    LOL, schmuck

    mikey4, Sep 10, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    We have all the proof we need regarding your inability to post without
    calling someone a bigot or a liar, etc.

    mikey4, Sep 10, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Once again we have the pot calling the kettle

    mikey4, Sep 10, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4, Sep 10, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    YOure a liar, rightard. The economy is the direct result of
    conservative deregulatiog. Blaming Frank for not fixing your screwup
    is pathetic desperation.
    And another lie. You bigots just cannot tell the truth.

    The FEDERAL government was supposed to provide some help. Bush & co
    didn't consider it important enough.
    All facts, bigot.

    Learn to tell the truth.
    Which is why unemployment is the highest it's been since Reagan/Bush.

    What flavor _was_ your KoolAid?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    "liar" "schmuck"

    No, that's been you, hasn't it?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    That's exactly right. But because you're stupid you didn't even
    notice that THOSE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  8. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Twibil Guest

    And of course from the centrist way you use "leftard" we can tell that
    your opinion is totally unbiased...

    Twibil, Sep 10, 2009
  9. Son, it was bush and the right wing that created the mess the economy is
    in. Of course you right wing kooks are not capable of connecting the
    dots.

    In <>, on 09/10/2009

    Igetrightwingersangry, Sep 11, 2009
  10. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And you envision a police state where all people are expected to
    report any and all suspicious activity to the government?

    I vote that we start by reporting you as a dangerous extremist and
    likely terrorist.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  11. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    But if they only get elected during depressions then how do they cause
    the depressions when, as you say, they haven't been elected?

    Are you wingnuts even capable of rational thought?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  12. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Given that he spent some 500 days of his terms on vacation that's
    a tough claim to justify.
    Liar. They didn't even get a majority of Congress until two years
    before his term ended.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  13. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    However, by 1975, he abolished the multi-party system of
    government so that he could rule through a one-party state under
    the Rastakhiz (Resurrection) Party in autocratic fashion. All
    Iranians were pressured to join in. The Shah's own words on
    its justification was; "We must straighten out Iranians'
    ranks. To do so, we divide them into two categories: those who
    believe in Monarchy, the constitution and the Six Bahman
    Revolution and those who don't.... A person who does not enter
    the new political party and does not believe in the three cardinal
    principles will have only two choices. He is either an individual
    who belongs to an illegal organization, or is related to the
    outlawed Tudeh Party, or in other words a traitor. Such an
    individual belongs to an Iranian prison, or if he desires he can
    leave the country tomorrow, without even paying exit fees; he can
    go anywhere he likes, because he is not Iranian, he has no nation,
    and his activities are illegal and punishable according to the
    law."[25] In addition, the Shah had decreed that all Iranian
    citizens and the few remaining political parties must become part
    of Rastakhiz.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi#Modernization_and_autocracy

    An autocrat who decreed that dissenters were traitors. But, to be
    fair, I can see why Bill would believe that that is what makes for
    a "good leader".

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  14. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    [mikey] can do nothing more than name call anyone who he doesn't agree with.
    mikey in <h8a3pm$tln$-september.org>

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  15. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And there is the morality of the right wing: KILL innocent people for
    no better reason than racist hatred. If thousands of people die as a
    result then Bill is "happy about it."
    More murders. More crimes. Graham is happy.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  16. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You choose to kill them. By your own standard they are justified in
    murdering you.
    You're a sociopath.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 11, 2009
  17. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    stephe_k Guest

    Well NO ONE in Iraq was planning to kill us, yet we invaded their
    country which cost many lives. My brother died in the first desert storm
    (for oil) and we went back, this time I truly believe to end the Iraq
    oil embargo that the first desert storm created. If we REALLY wanted to
    retaliate for 911, we would have invaded Saudi Arabia, given that is
    where most of the terrorists came from. But we can't do that because
    that's where all the oil for the giant SUV's comes from, that I see all
    the W stickers on..

    stephe_k, Sep 11, 2009
  18. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    stephe_k Guest

    So I guess you also supported George Sr invading Iraq the first time
    around? That one cost me my brother but I'm sure you couldn't care less
    as long as it kept -your- gas cheap.

    Stephanie

    stephe_k, Sep 11, 2009
  19. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Rol_Lei Nut Guest

    You can't tell the difference between Kurds and Kuwait, yet you argue
    incessantly as though you have something worth saying of interest to
    people other than lunatic-fringe right-wingers?

    Ouside the U.S., your political soulmates are neo-Fascists, neo-Nazis,
    Taliban and al-Qaeda...

    Rol_Lei Nut, Sep 11, 2009
  20. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Rol_Lei Nut Guest

    Hitler and others spent time in jail for breaking the law....

    Again, you are twisting facts to fit your (extremely) distorted view of
    reality.

    Many Nazi were indoctrinated into believing that Jews wanted to
    attack/kill/undermine them and that therefore action against Jews was
    justified.
    Now you beleive that Middle-Easterners want to attack/kill/undermine you...

    Birds of a feather!

    Rol_Lei Nut, Sep 11, 2009