    Ray Fischer Guest

    And yet I just proved that the lying moron is you. So once again we
    see that the rightard cares more about hatred than about truth.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    No, that's actually been you. Want proof?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    In message <
    In 2002 the US had invaded Afghanistan and removed the legitimate
    government and killed 1000's of people and were actively hunting for
    OBL.... Now it assassinates civilians with UAV's
    Yes... No debate there. SO why go into Afghanistan in the first place?
    Really? I saw some of the raids on the training camps televised. It was
    the Rangers in 2002. Though they stopped hitting the training camps not
    because of anyone screaming blue murder but because the Rangers got a
    bloody nose.
    No... I have been on the ground in Kurdistan. I have seen the real
    world.
    That is an excuse. As with Vietnam the US forces are incapable of
    winning because they are not up to the job. This is a Police action not
    a war. 90% of it is hearts and minds and the US has no hope of winning
    that sort of fight.
    Yes. They have time and tactics on their side.
    This is what happens when the US (as usual) inserts a pro US government
    that the people don't want.

    Yes the US never learns.
    Yep. Obama is saddled with an almost impossible situation.

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ah yes another schmuck. [mikey] can do nothing more than name call anyone who
    he doesn't agree with.
    mikey4 in <h8a3pm$tln$-september.org>

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    In message <
    Yes.... In the last two Millennium of Iraqi/Persian civilisation they
    have moved far beyond the primitive US style "democracy"

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ah yes another schmuck. [mikey] can do nothing more than name call anyone who
    he doesn't agree with.
    mikey in <h8a3pm$tln$-september.org>

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ar eyou really such a rabid extremist that ou can tolerate no dissent
    from your murderous agenda?
    How about that. There is ample evidence that Bush & Co did just that.
    Since when do you care about proof?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 10, 2009
  8. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    So all those pictures taken by and of US military torturing Iraqi
    Civilians were fakes as was the trial of Sgt. English?

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  9. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    I have seen this "paper" it is pure propaganda... It doesn't stand up to
    scrutiny.

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  10. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    The Iraqi's have been living under occupation and civil war for few
    years now. Not "democracy" Prior to that they had a US backed Saddam.
    Prior to that they had a couple of mileniu8m of civilisation and
    democracy.
    Well you can't know that until they get a civilised democracy. Apart
    from a few poorly informed people no one had claimed the US is civilised
    or democratic.

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  11. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Well neither the Iraqis nor Afghanis attacked America.... It was a bunch
    of Saudis.... Saddam was a tyarnat who was supported by the USA for 2
    decades. The US also aided and supported them in their attacks on Iran
    The US supports other tyrants such as Israel.

    BTW The Afghan government said the would hand over OBL if the US could
    provide the standard level of evidence required for a normal extradition
    (even though there was no US-Afghan extradition treaty) so you can't
    say fairer than that... but the US attacked them anyway.

    I the first instance the US trained and funded both Al-qeada and gthe
    Taliban (despite advice at the time not to) in a terrorist war against
    the legitimate Afghan government (who were aided by the Russians)

    Now the US has invaded Afghanistan and removed the legitimate government
    (the Russians were supporting the Legitimate government) the US is
    attacking anyone who is aiding the Legitimate Afghan Government against
    a puppet government put in by the USA....

    Where was your moral high ground again?

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  12. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    About the only sensible thing Bill has said.

    The problem was the Shar wanted to impose an alien culture into Iran.
    It would be like trying to impose communism in the Us Bible Belt.

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  13. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Rol_Lei Nut Guest

    Uh-huh.... And all your comments on Middle-Easterners and "Ragheads"?

    About the Nazis not being right-wing: I suppose you'll now claim that
    they were "liberals"?

    The fact remains that their mentality and most of their ideals fit you
    like a glove.

    Rol_Lei Nut, Sep 10, 2009
  14. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Rol_Lei Nut Guest

    You obviously have no idea how to properly apply "mathematics" to social
    data.

    A basic idea behind statistics is "garbage in - garbage out" and not
    knowing how to use social data produces *lots* of garbage.

    Just because you might know a little math from being an engineer, you
    presume to produce more believable results than people who did their
    Ph.D. in sociology, social geography, social psycology and so on?
    Amazing....

    Rol_Lei Nut, Sep 10, 2009
  15. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Because those actually involved don't have web pages. You either know
    them and move in those circles or not and have to read newspapers and
    web pages.

    I could get you tons of people who can confirm it tomorrow. Join me at
    http://www.dsei.co.uk/ I go to a few of these type of events each year.
    The last one I was a speaker at.

    The one before was http://www.counterterrorexpo.com/ (the web site is
    now the 2010 event I was at the 07.08.09 events) Again lots of people
    who have been there but strangely no expose web pages.

    The wannabees don't believe it unless it is on Fox or similar.

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  16. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Are you suggesting the way the FBI works as grass roots changes
    overnight when the president changes? Is it a police/security force or
    a political movement?

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  17. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    And still valid.
    No... But you should before killing civilians and "suspected terrorists"
    and torture is illegal anyway.
    That is not the same by a long way. And the US inability to tell the
    difference means they can not will in Afghanistan and why they lost in
    Iraq
    SO you have no evidence
    PROVE IT
    You should be it is as illegal as N Korea invading S Korea or China
    invading Taiwan......

    You have no justification for invading either Iraq or Afghanestan

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  18. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    J. Clarke Guest

    Hey, Islam is a choice . . .

    J. Clarke, Sep 10, 2009
  19. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Exactly as I said. Some of us have done and still do work with the
    military We don't need newspapers for information.
    Members of Special forces tend not to give full name and address

    Chris H, Sep 10, 2009
  20. *snorts beverage out my nose*

    Um... no. no, no, no, no, no.

    I've watched this silly middle-school name calling food fight with a
    sort of detached amusement, but wow... I'll give you the credit that you
    honestly believe what you wrote above, but that doesn't mean it has any
    semblance to what actually went on in Iran.

    The Shah was nearly universally reviled and despised by the average joe,
    and for good reason. Regardless of how "nice a guy" he may have
    appeared to be in person ("A gentleman is someone who says one thing and
    thinks another"), his government was exceedingly corrupt and he ruled
    with an iron fist. Any dissenters tended to "dissappear" without
    notice.

    - Solomon [Disclaimer; I was born in Iran]

    Stuffed Crust, Sep 10, 2009