    If your buddy was dying and you're worried about what some
    photographer doing his job is doing, then you aren't much of a
    friend.

    Annika1980, Sep 8, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ghetta Gryp Guest

    No, it's all about how the middle-east has perfected the art of
    self-victimization to control you. Just as you are again allowing all those
    of the middle-east to control your posts and infecting these newsgroups
    with your off-topic crap.

    Keep being a patsy for the middle-east cultures. They live for this, this
    is all they have going for them. If not for this then all they'd have is
    sand and rocks and a 4th-world culture that nobody wants to even know about
    because they have absolutely no redeeming values for over 3000 years.

    The whole region could be turned into a sea-of-glass by using atomic
    weaponry and not one other culture in the world would really care if it
    happened. Other than some fall-out. The cure would be well worth it. Doing
    away with a whole civilization that has done nothing but manipulate the
    world with their self-victimization for over 3000 years. Never adding ONE
    THING to the advancement of any other culture, especially their own.
    They're losers. Always have been, always will be. Like trolls, pretend they
    don't exist and they'll go away to kill themselves.

    Ghetta Gryp, Sep 8, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And there's more of the rightard bullshit.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    "They" are not hypocrites because you project our own lack of morals
    onto others.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Except those who plan to profit from it.
    The usual rightard conspiracy lunacy: "We must kill people in order
    to protect them!"

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    LOL! What classic propaganda! We MUST continue to spend billions on
    killing countless people lest we become a "patsy for the middle-east
    cultures".

    How much stock do you have in military suppliers?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Generous of you to offer the lives of Americans to benefit people on
    the other side of the world.
    Tell us: How much do you want YOUR taxes raised to pay for the wars?
    Will YOU offer to go and fight and die for the benefit of other
    people?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  8. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Non sequitur.
    Nonsensical babbling.
    An outright lie. Bush ordered the invasion of Afghanistan in order to
    overthrow the government. Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq in
    order to overthrow the government.

    "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
    care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
    - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

    "I am truly not that concerned about him."
    - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
    3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  9. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ah, the classic right-wing mentality: Murder people who dare to go
    against what you want.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  10. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Quite the murderous fascist, aren't you?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 8, 2009
  11. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ghetta Gryp Guest

    If there was no oil today everyone in the world would finally concentrate
    on clean renewable resources like they should have done over 40 years ago.
    The whole world would put their best effort forward to overcome this
    "energy crisis" instead of fighting pretend wars-waged by corporations to
    try to control middle-east oils and your dependency on them. How is an
    energy source, and all the civilizations of the middle-east, that are
    destroying your planet in any way a "redeeming value". Hell, they pray
    daily that the end-of-the-world happens soon and will do all they can to
    make it come true through self-fulfilling prophesies.

    You sure don't think very clearly, do you.

    As far as your "great minds" comments, I leave the above as evidence that
    you don't even know what a "great mind" is. Therefore your evaluation of
    the middle-east cultures having any redeeming value whatsoever is also in
    grave error.

    And with this ... I refuse to allow the childish self-victimization of
    middle-east cultures take up any more of my time or energy. They're not
    even worth one more key-press. Unless that "key" was the one that would
    blow them all to their respective hells and finally off the face of this
    earth for the good of all. The rest of the world and all its more important
    civilizations have suffered their existence far too long already. They
    should only go down as a minor footnote in history, titled "What to not
    become, ever again, by anyone."

    Ghetta Gryp, Sep 8, 2009
  12. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Annika1980 Guest

    Surely, you aren't suggesting that we "cut and run' are ya?

    Annika1980, Sep 8, 2009
  13. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Twibil Guest

    Doug; someone should tell you that Glenn Beck is posting under your
    name.

    Twibil, Sep 8, 2009
  14. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Twibil Guest

    Right-wing nutcase crap.

    They press reported what was going on and let the public decide how to
    feel about it. Anything else would have been -and still is today-
    censorship designed to let only our government's viewpoint get out.

    The public eventually decided that the US was involved in a no-win war
    in Viet Nam because we were indeed involved in a no-win war: not
    because the medis were played by the North Vietnamese.

    Twibil, Sep 8, 2009
  15. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Twibil Guest

    Not done.

    Combat troops know what to do when one of their own goes rogue and
    starts shooting US civilians; whether photographers or not.

    At the very least you'd be on point until you caught one yourself, and
    it might not come from the front.

    Twibil, Sep 8, 2009
  16. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    SMS Guest

    I think we need to define "victory." The Soviet Union realized that
    Afghanistan was a hopeless case. Bush and his cronies paid far too
    little attention to Afghanistan for political reasons, essentially
    wasting eight years of effort and money. There needs to be a more
    realistic plan.

    SMS, Sep 8, 2009
  17. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Annika1980 Guest

    I think Christianity still has scoreboard in that department, going
    back to the Crusades.

    Annika1980, Sep 9, 2009
  18. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And how much more in taxes are you willing to pay for your war?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 9, 2009
  19. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    But that's the problem. Wingnuts hate any truth which shows their
    agenda to be corrupt.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 9, 2009
  20. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    The US invaded a country for a lie and as a result over a million
    people died.
    People should not be so willing to believe everything the government
    says. ESPECIALLY when it's justification for war.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 9, 2009