    mikey4 Guest

    I believe that your name belongs in the brackets ray after you admitted to
    not posting the truth.

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Yes, I do. You don't. All you understand is the propaganda you're
    fed and parrot like a good little birdbrain.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 19, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    In fact I didn't snip a single word. You're just a stupid dishonest
    whiner.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 19, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    I made no such admision. You're lying.

    Again.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 19, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Then by all means please inform us as to the role of each, a thumb nail
    sketch will suffice.

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    I said I can only take what you post as the truth and you called me a liar.
    So which is it ray?

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You're a liar. Any claim you make about what I supposedly wrote is crap
    unless you provide an actual quote and an article ID.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 20, 2009