  1. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Again the pot calls the kettle black, what a schmuck.

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    ROFL, you are the one who made the statement "And how Katrina went", blaming
    Bush for the aftermath.

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And you're the stink that didn't say how FEMA works.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    They're not my words, halfwit.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Which is, of course, an outright lie since you cannot actually refute
    what I write. I only refer to people as liars when they lie. You
    whine any time your right wing cult gets justly criticized.

    Graham has said that he wished the US conqured the world. He wants to
    invade and conquer N. Korea and has no problem with killing innocent
    people in Iraq.

    What is that if not a murderous agenda?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Not even a good try, putz

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Better re-read what was written, schmuck

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009
  8. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    First I'll restore what you snipped. "Based on what you post here, which I
    have to assume is true,"
    SO you admit that what you write is a lie.........LOL to damn funny.
    No Ray, there is only one whining fool on this thread, you.
    There is only one spinning liar here, you.
    And there is only one person in this thread who has no idea what FEMA's role
    is, you.
    You are so full of sh-t your eyes are brown, putz.

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009
  9. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You're squirming.

    Or perhaps you agree with him, and that the US SHOULD be killing a few
    hundred thousand more people.
    You're lying again, idiot.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 16, 2009
  10. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    What the matter Ray can't deal with your own *lies* that you have been
    posting??
    Schmuck

    mikey4, Sep 17, 2009
  11. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    So far, asshole, you haven't found even one. You're just a dumbshit
    rightard who hasn't a clue but thinks that you're cult's propaganda is
    reality. You screech "lie" anytime your religion gets challenged.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 17, 2009
  12. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Asshole? Dumbshit? Ya know Ray, you have shown just what your true colors
    really are.

    When you lie or can't defend what you post you resort to the above, sucks to
    be you.

    Gay kocken offen yom

    mikey4, Sep 17, 2009
  13. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And liar.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 18, 2009
  14. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    LOL
    Here we go again with you snipping out all the parts that show you to be
    what you are and *then* you finely admit it when you post "And liar".
    Thank you Ray for showing all doubters what kind of person you are.

    mikey4, Sep 18, 2009
  15. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Here you start whining again when you get shown to be a liar and
    hypocrite.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 18, 2009
  16. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Try again

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  17. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    snipping again I see

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  18. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Like I said before, *you* have *no* clue what the role of both FEMA and the
    *state* of Louisiana was and is before and after Katrina.

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  19. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    No, it was both houses and (career politicians) mucking up the works that
    caused the problems,

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009
  20. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    And of course from the centrist way you use "leftard" we can tell that
    your opinion is totally unbiased...

    Not at all, simply tit for tat

    mikey4, Sep 19, 2009