    Ray Fischer Guest

    Anybody who insists that today's economy is doing really well thanks
    to Bush is not rational.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Obviously, you are unable to reply in a manner that would be considered
    reasonable to most folks: Just insults like a spoiled five year old. You
    just can't do any better. Sad.
    kerby in <C590C674.1E628%>

    Ray Fischer, Sep 12, 2009

  3. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    As usual, Graham is completely clueless.

    China: 776.4
    Japan: 711.8
    UK: 214.0
    OPEC: 191
    etc.
    http://www.treas.gov/tic/mfh.txt

    Ray Fischer, Sep 12, 2009
  4. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Neither Iraq after the first 3 weeks nor Afghanistan are war zones but
    police actions

    Chris H, Sep 12, 2009
  5. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Water boarding was not excluded by anyone except the Bush
    administration. The whole world and International law says
    waterboarding IS torture.

    So if N. Korea says it is find to pick up Us citizens around the world,
    lock them up and burn them with cigarettes it is OK because the N.
    Koreans decided that is not torture and the rest of the world is wrong?

    Chris H, Sep 12, 2009
  6. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    He needed a route to the sea and a port. He has far more oil than
    Kuwait. The fact you did not know this nor that most of the fighting in
    1990/91 was done by the Brits and French shows that you don't really
    have the first idea about the whole Iraq situation.
    Tactics to delay the incoming forces.

    Chris H, Sep 12, 2009
  7. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    The Kurds were in the NORTH and they were attacked in 1988.... I know I
    was there.

    He did attack the Marsh Arabs in the South but that was in 1991/2 AFTER
    the first gulf war.

    Chris H, Sep 12, 2009
  8. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    ray Guest

    I don't know anyone who is "pro war". Some of the most anti-war folks I
    know are in the military. Many of them realize that, at times, war is
    necessary if we are to have freedom. I suppose you'd rather the
    Revolution, WWI, WWII had not been fought.

    ray, Sep 14, 2009
  9. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    editor Guest

    It was right to publish it. War is an unavoidably unsafe activity -
    and the only reason the general public now isn't all aware of it is
    that America hasn't fought in a really big war like WWII or even Nam
    leaving everyone either a combat veteran or a relative of a soldier or
    combat veteran in a generation plus. Reminding the sheeple - and
    politicians - that those fighting America's wars, and their families,
    pay a high price is a good thing.

    http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
    the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

    http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

    editor, Sep 14, 2009
  10. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    ray Guest

    IMHO it was irresponsible - served no practical purpose. Certainly did
    not give us any information about the war, how it is being prosecuted,
    etc. Only that people are dying - which happens in a war. The press,
    IMHO, often forgets that with freedom goes responsibility - except that
    the current administation seems to be doing what it can to void that
    concept.

    ray, Sep 14, 2009
  11. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    stephe_k Guest

    Lets see, we had no evidence of WMD (and never found any) yet attacked
    Iraq but N Korea has KNOWN WMD (the whole world knows they do) and we
    haven't lifted a finger and you buy this reasoning? Sorry but I don't.

    Stephanie

    stephe_k, Sep 14, 2009
  12. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Give up and go home. You have ZERO understanding of the players or the
    situation.
    Yes the US has done it on far flimsier excuses
    Tactically yes. The US has used similar tactics before.
    It slows up the enemy advance.

    Chris H, Sep 14, 2009
  13. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Chris H Guest

    Which every one bar the US said AT THE TIME was wrong.
    NOT at all. there is no evidence to support this.
    What I believed then and now has been shown to be true and accurate

    what you believed then has been shown to be completely fabricated
    propaganda. As many recognised at the time.

    Chris H, Sep 14, 2009
  14. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    Again with the name calling.

    mikey4, Sep 14, 2009
  15. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    It's not name calling if it's true.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  16. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    That was you, kryby. Did you forget? Or are you lying?

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  17. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And then invade Poland, annex Austria, conquer Scandinavia, invade
    Russia, bomb Britain ...

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009
  18. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    That statement proves one thing Ray, you have *no* idea how FEMA works
    *with* the states.
    Once again you are a lair.

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009
  19. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    mikey4 Guest

    AH GEE, sour grapes

    mikey4, Sep 15, 2009
  20. Kulvinder Singh Matharu

    Ray Fischer Guest

    That statement proves once again that you're all stink and no facts.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 15, 2009