    with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?

    Has anyone heard of that scanner?

    TIA

    Loony, Jun 29, 2012

  2. Loony

    Paul Guest

    http://www.itinstock.com/kis-photo-...tal-photo-minilab-kiosk-developing-3843-p.asp

    "offers a maximum resolution of 2,820 dpi"

    "£4,750.01 used"

    It's small, and easily fits in your bedroom...

    once you toss out all the bedroom furniture :)

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 30, 2012

  3. Loony

    Loony Guest

    Thanks again Paul and for your effort and my laffs :)

    I dropped an unprocessed 35mm Kodak film today in the local Co-Op and,
    for about $3, their company will do the processing and placing on the
    DVD. That seems to be a bargain but it takes about a week to have it
    ready for me. Fingers crossed :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Loony, Jun 30, 2012