    a photo to the right of some text in Word (97) rather than insert it with
    the text above & below? Do I have to create a table with columns & put the
    text in one & the photo in another?

    Karl Engel, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Karl Engel

    Mitch Guest

    What you seem to be talking about is a Wrap Text option.
    Look through the help guide for Insert or Wrap Text choices; there are
    many ways to arrange text and an image.

    For instance, you can control the shape of the void, the distance from
    the image, how columns are arranged near it, column width, etc.

    Mitch, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Karl Engel

    Tony Guest

    Yes, that is the way I would do it. Also right click on table and select
    borders and shading and select "none" so the borders don't show when its
    printed.

    Tony, Feb 8, 2006