    Does anyone know of a tool or ustility that will allow me to divide
    multipage TIFF files into single page files.
    Thanks

    bergencoop, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Is this a fax document? If so use the Microsoft "imaging" app.

    Dave R knows who, Feb 6, 2005

  3. bergencoop

    RSD99 Guest

    IrfanView.

    IIRC you have to do it manually, but IrfanView will open multipage TIFFs,
    and allow you to (1) delete pages, and (2) save the resulting single page
    TIFF under a new file name.

    www.irfanview.com

    RSD99, Feb 6, 2005
  4. bergencoop

    bergencoop Guest

    I will look into IrfanView to see what it can do for us.

    Thanks you. Hopefully, I will not need to repost.

    bergencoop, Feb 6, 2005
  5. bergencoop

    bergencoop Guest

    In case anyone might be interested, my problem of breaking apart a
    multipage TIFF can be accomplished using Microsoft Office Document
    Imaging
    It can be installed from the Office installation CD.

    bergencoop, Feb 21, 2005