    Likes Received:
    1
    I had some pictures on my extention hard drive now it doesnt show some of the photos that I had and windows live photo gallary it says photo gallery can't open this photo or video. the file appears to be damaged or corrupted

    feiliamin, Feb 7, 2014
    zyreen jen likes this.

  2. feiliamin

    zyreen jen

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2017
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've encountered same problem before in the end i can't recover the photos that can't be opened so i deleted it because it might affect my other normal photos.

    zyreen jen, Apr 2, 2017

  3. feiliamin

    mtela

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2022
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    World
    The file might has been corrupted somehow by any other application. As zyreen jen suggested your best thing to do will be to delete the broken photo.

    mtela, Sep 17, 2022