    How much did that lot cost?

    Did you pay for it yourself?

    Now quit boasting

    Stewy, Jun 15, 2006

    Photofast Guest

    Stewy a écrit :
    Cost about $7500. As i write, it's for my job. It's take long time to
    understand how Photoshop work with RAM and scratch disk. If you are
    working with big file, a very good improvement can be obtain with very
    fast scratch disk. You must dedicate a special HD or partition only for
    PS. The best is the scratch disk made of RAM. You use a software like
    ramdisk. The good solution is 2, 4, 6, 8...HD in RAID 0. If you are
    monitoring the CPU activity, you can see that PS don't use CPU very
    much. So improvement can't be obtained with very fast CPU. You can find
    very good explanation in the Adobe ressource center.

    Photofast, Jun 20, 2006