    capable of deleting/moving files ought to be able to do this by holding the
    Control key and clicking on each thumbnail to delete/move together in one
    operation.

    SteveB, Nov 6, 2004

  2. SteveB

    -keevill- Guest

    I am looking for a photo browser utility ( currently using ACDsee ver 6 )
    which allows me to view the photos in a folder and then 'check ' or 'flag'
    chosen pics and then go back and select just the checked pictures and / or
    move them into a new folder. Anyone know something to do this ?

    -keevill-, Nov 7, 2004

  3. PIE from: http://www.picmeta.com/ might fit the bill.

    Cheers,
    David