    Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    rachelt2469, Mar 31, 2005

  2. rachelt2469

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Too bad you don't have a clue. You just posted an email to an international
    newsgroup, wholly un-affiliated with your Internet Service Provider.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2005

  3. rachelt2469

    doS Guest

    Answer the damn call mate!!!
    '

    doS, Mar 31, 2005
  4. rachelt2469

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Sorry...I'll get right on it <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2005
  5. rachelt2469

    Mara Guest

    Sorry, I had to take my wolverine for a quick walk.

    "I'll be back on the phone in about three weeks."

    Mara, Mar 31, 2005
  6. rachelt2469

    chuckie® Guest

    Sheesh!! Don't these people know that we get breaks just like everyone
    else?? Ours are 30 days long just like everyone else...right?...
    There's that d... song again...<sigh>...

    chuckie®, Mar 31, 2005
  7. Sorry. I was taking a crap. Please call again.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 31, 2005
  8. "That weren't no beaver, that was a badger."
    - an ex-employee speaking of his ex

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 31, 2005
  9. rachelt2469

    Evan Platt Guest

    24 hour technical support means just that - you need to wait 24 hours.

    Evan Platt, Mar 31, 2005