Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder and Sharp VHS VC-H710 Recorder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anetpayne, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. anetpayne

    anetpayne Guest

    Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder and Sharp VHS VC-H710 Recorder

    My name is Anet and I'm needing some serious advise. I am a keen
    surfer and I have a extensive collection of old surf video's. I am
    wanting to preserve these video's by transferring them to DVD. I am
    successful with some but others send Macrovision signals to my Philips
    DVDR 890 DVD Recorder (message Copyright Protection).

    I would like to know if anyone has suggestions to Codes to be entered
    into either of the Recorders, Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder or Sharp
    VHS VC-H710 Recorder to disable the Copyright Protection.

    Or does anyone know of a VHS Video Player or Recorder that does not
    play the Macrovision.

    If anyone has suggestion, advise or other sites to visit I would be
    most interested.

    Thanks Anet

    anetpayne, Jan 25, 2006