    Thanks
    Love
    Amit

    amiranj.dev, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Total rubish. When they do phase out the MCAD it will be when the cert is no
    longer relevant and even then it will have a 12-month expire date.

    There are still 1,000's of shops that use .NET 1.1 and CF 1.0 and will
    continue to for some time.

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 4, 2007

  3. MCAD and MCSD will retire when mainstream support for the product retires.

    Gerry

    Gerry O'Brien [MSFT], Dec 6, 2007