    Yahoo Messenger with voice is one of the chat progs I use nearly every day.

    Thanks for any assistance

    Buck

    Buck Rabbit, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Buck Rabbit

    Ork Two Guest

    You have the disk, uninstall it, see what happens, install it again.

    Phantom triggering

    Group: alt.computer Date: Fri, Jun 16, 2006, 9:47pm (PDT+19) From:
    (Buck Rabbit)
    I bought a copy of Download Accelerator Plus several months ago and have
    been using it with excellent results. Recently though a weird phenomenon
    has been happening with the program. It is somehow being triggered every
    few hours to attempt a download of a file called msgr75us.exe (Yahoo
    Messenger with voice)
    My question is what sort of thing could be continually launching DAP to
    download this file?
    I have 3 antispyware programs installed that I use that have found not
    trace of spyware. I use NAV 2006 and have no viruses, trojans, etc so
    anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing this to happen?

    Ork Two, Jun 17, 2006