    I want to make the Guiness book of world records, I also want to make MS
    proud.
    reply if intrstd.

    madeinJamaica, Aug 9, 2004

  2. I want to be the first MCSA that swims across the Atlantic and the Pacific
    sorry to burst your bubble, but it's already been done! Young Timmy
    Johnson aged thirteen and three quarters from Huber Ridge, Ohio,
    completed the task last fall!

    You could always try to become the first mcsa to saw off your own legs
    and stuff them up your ass....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004

  3. thanks for the suggestion u r so thoughtful but I'll leave that to some
    sicko caucasian who lost his job and his girl and thinks that the world is
    out to get him.

    madeinJamaica, Aug 10, 2004
  4. "kpg" wrote in message >
    No I'm not bitter, I'm sweet. I got 2 s3xy girls under my sheet. got my
    socks on my feet. Enter the wrong zone and u'l get a wreath.

    madeinJamaica, Aug 10, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    You seem bitter.

    Are you bitter?

    kpg, Aug 10, 2004
  6. I got 2 s3xy girls under my sheet. got my
    disgusting...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  7. You seem bitter.
    do you care?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  8. but I'll leave that to some
    anyone you know?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    My bad, I see now he's Jamaican.

    He's not bitter, he's stoned.

    kp "that explains a lot" g

    kpg, Aug 10, 2004
  10. My bad, I see now he's Jamaican.
    nothing wrong with being stoned, although afghan women, under the
    taliban, may not agree...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    he's a joker, he's a smoker, he's a midnight toker....

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's off the hizzle fo' shizzle my minizzle!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004