    Bookmarks any more. The actual contents of it still show at the top
    of the screen, but I can't add or remove anything.

    Can someone please tell me how to reinstate it, please?

    Charani, Aug 26, 2007

  2. try View, Show/Hide, Personal Toolbar, Personal Toolbar. Or
    hit F1. Did that work?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Charani

    Charani Guest

    That takes it off the screen at the top. That's still there which
    suggests the folder must still also be around somewhere.

    When I open the Bookmark Manager or Sidebar, the Personal Toolbar
    folder was at the top with a line underneath it. It's not there
    anymore.

    I've checked all the other folders to see if it's been accidentally
    moved into one of them but I can't see it there either.

    I've found a temporary way around it, but it's not a terribly
    convenient solution.

    Charani, Aug 27, 2007
  4. then try reading this. You might find your answer:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Charani

    Charani Guest

    Charani, Aug 30, 2007