    vascat said:
    Try downloading the files to your hard drive and then installing them, instead
    of installing from the WU site.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    vascat Guest

    Advice please:

    I can download the various recommended updates etc, but once that is
    finished, instead of updating, the thing writes up in gloomy bright red
    "updates failed" and lists everything I have just downloaded - except just
    one, just once.

    I suppose I must have a setting wrong somewhere but cannot find it.

    TIA

    vascat, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    °Mike° Guest