    by an office park. If I wanted to sell a finished compilation of these
    images, what permissions am I likely to need? Would I need permissions
    from the sculptures or from the office park?

    Richard Alexander, May 5, 2004

  2. :I am taking test shots and test videos of a sculpture garden created
    :by an office park. If I wanted to sell a finished compilation of these
    :images, what permissions am I likely to need? Would I need permissions
    :from the sculptures or from the office park?
    --------
    Have your checkbook ready. I have just found out something about a park near
    me that has for years had free admission. If anyone plans to take professional
    pictures prior consent and a payment of $500 is necessary.

    mark_

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, May 5, 2004

  3. You are unlikely to get permission from the sculptures. Rocks are the
    most intelligent creatures in the universe. There is no fact they
    don't know, no algorithm they can not instantly compute. Alas, the
    I/O system needs work.

    You would need permission from the owner of the property and the
    holder of the copyrights to the sculptures. The latter may or may
    not be the artist(s).

    Michael Benveniste, May 5, 2004
  4. Richard Alexander

    Stan Davis Guest