    Favorites.

    When I remove it, it appears there again at a later time.

    James.

    James Haddow, Jan 4, 2004

  2. James Haddow

    Liz Guest

    To stops the Links folder being recreated, open IE, click on Favorites,
    on the drop down menu, right-click on the Links folder, choose Properties,
    check the Hidden box, Apply, OK, delete the Links folder from the
    favorites menu.

    To unhide it, go to Folder Options> View> Show hidden files,
    so you can see it, change the attributes of the Links folder back.

    Liz, Jan 4, 2004

  3. James Haddow

    James Haddow Guest

    thanks,

    James Haddow, Jan 4, 2004
  4. James Haddow

    Big Bad Wolf Guest

    Big Bad Wolf, Jan 4, 2004
  5. James Haddow

    Voodoo Guest

    In the folder's properties, under the "Attributes" section select
    "Hidden." That won't delete it, but you won't see it anymore unless
    you go back and de select "Hidden."

    Voodoo, Jan 4, 2004
  6. James Haddow

    Voodoo Guest

    I didn't mean to be redundant, but I forgot to download new headers
    before I made that reply and I didn't realize that someone else had
    already answered it..

    Voodoo, Jan 4, 2004
  7. James Haddow

    Senti Guest

    James Haddow did mumble bt8247$48tb6$-berlin.de...
    If you don't mind performing a simple registry hack, follow the first set of
    instructions here:
    http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/235795-1.html

    If LinkFolderName doesn't exist, you can create it by right-clicking and
    choosing New>String Value...

    Senti, Jan 4, 2004