    so...
    what is percentage rate to pass 271? and 272 for that matter...
    Didn't see it on MS site at all

    just john, Oct 8, 2006

  2. just john

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Nah, you're not the paranoid type. If you were, you would have spent more
    time reading the previous posts in here before you asked the same question
    that was asked and answered just 10 days ago.

    Take a look at Montreal MCTs response to "How long do the exams last for?".
    If that doesn't answer your question, go to another newsgroup and ask it.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 8, 2006

  3. just john

    just john Guest

    oops and thanks.
    I would never have looked under that thread, since the tests only last as
    long as you let them.

    just john, Oct 9, 2006
  4. just john

    Tom Guest

    You need a score of 700 or higher to pass cert tests

    Tom, Oct 10, 2006