    today that covers very little ground. But if you are going to write
    some kind of comparison article, stick to digital versus digital,
    because comparing digital versus film is a useless exercise.

    RichA, Sep 6, 2010

  2. RichA

    Charles Guest

    It is sort of sad about you. You are rapidly loosing traction here and now
    find yourself digging really deep to find fresh fodder for your mill.

    Just quietly go away. It might be the most dignified of all options now
    available to you.

    You have crapped in your own nest too many times.

    Charles, Sep 6, 2010

  3. No, Charles, Rich is here to stay.

    Please bottom post in the future.

    John McWilliams, Sep 6, 2010
  4. RichA

    Peter Guest

    Both Rich and it are variations of the same theme. I try hard not to listen

    Peter, Sep 7, 2010
  5. I have some Pan-F that has more resolution than my 4000ppi Nikon scanner
    can extract. That works out at around 21Mp - a slow monochrome emulsion
    though.

    Kennedy McEwen, Sep 7, 2010
  6. RichA

    Charles Guest

    Don't see why posting "rules" are relevant here as rational behavior has
    mostly been abandoned. After a several month hiatus, looks like it only
    gets worse here. Have fun, and continue on you Alice in Wonderland
    Adventure.

    Charles, Sep 8, 2010
  7. Rude is as rude does.

    Sayonara, mf.

    John McWilliams, Sep 8, 2010
  8. RichA

    Charles Guest

    Ah yes, good advice. Thanks!

    Charles, Sep 8, 2010
  9. RichA

    Charles Guest

    You are stretching to the extreme to justify your posting behavior, e.g.
    based on what America is all about. America is based on education, equality
    and free-speech. But, it demands valid information and the avoidance of
    bias, extreme agendas, and obvious pathologies. Your posts fail miserably
    by this measure. The "Limeys" inspired our freedoms, and we should not be
    bashing them here on an issue as trivial as this.

    OK, please don't go away. I apologize for being anti-American. Please
    become constructive (or, at least intellectually stimulating to those with
    IQs north of 90). There are many positives about using modern digital SLR
    cameras and many exciting advancements and opportunities. This should be a
    time of celebration. Instead, a few sociopathic ego feeders appear to be
    dedicated to f**k it up for the rest of us.

    Charles, Sep 8, 2010
  10. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Agree 100%. Since these photo newsgroups are mostly about equipment,
    we should be celebrating the largest number of significant new
    products I can recall for several years.

    Many of us (including me) thought that the world recession would force
    manufacturers to reduce the number of innovative products coming to
    market. But it seems we were wrong; the opposite seems to be the case
    and that is something we should celebrate!

    Bruce, Sep 8, 2010
  11. RichA

    Charles Guest

    Thanks Bruce! It is a great time to be a photo-enthusiast!

    Charles, Sep 8, 2010
  12. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Don't you mean equipment-enthusiast! :)