    I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig

    Cheerz

    LASERTAINMENT, Feb 4, 2006

  2. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    neville

    samuel, Feb 4, 2006

  3. LASERTAINMENT

    p-nut Guest

    Yet you still use aol???

    p-nut, Feb 4, 2006
  4. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    neville + aol = harmony

    samuel, Feb 4, 2006
  5. LASERTAINMENT

    clot Guest

    <vbg>

    clot, Feb 4, 2006
  6. samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 5, 2006
  7. LASERTAINMENT

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    Have you seen the new ads on TV where AOL is promising broadband soon? My
    first thougts were "F***. Now they can screw things up 500 times faster..."

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006
  8. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    kindred ?

    samuel, Feb 5, 2006
  9. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    omg

    samuel, Feb 5, 2006
  10. Lol... I just saw that ad 2 min ago. It's like looking forward to
    getting cancer of the anus.
    _____
    Slack

    =?windows-1252?Q?Slack=99?=, Feb 5, 2006
  11. LASERTAINMENT

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Slack™" <"Slack\"@½³.org spewed forth:
    ROTFL!!!