  1. simon

    simon Guest

    Are these two compatible?

    simon, Sep 5, 2005

  2. simon

    Pete D Guest

    Should be, did you look on their site?

    Pete D, Sep 5, 2005

  3. simon

    simon Guest

    They claim compatibility with · Pentax - istDS and istD.

    I'm not sure if that means that the DL should be compatible.
    When I open an image using it theres nothing there though - just a pinkish
    coloured dotty image that looks like one of those 'magic eye' pictures.

    SS

    simon, Sep 5, 2005
  4. simon

    John Bean Guest

    I think you answered your own question. They don't claim
    it's compatible... and it isn't, by your own tests.

    John Bean, Sep 5, 2005
  5. simon

    simon Guest

    Yeah - I pretty much guessed that was the case.

    What I was hoping was that someone was going to say "If it works with the DS
    it will work with the DL.." or something along those lines...

    ss

    simon, Sep 6, 2005
  6. simon

    Pete D Guest

    We actually tried that with the D and the DS and it didn't work either, this
    is really annoying because they all use the same sensor.

    Pete D, Sep 6, 2005