    think £33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?

    Thanks

    John

    John, Oct 21, 2003

  2. John

    Rv! Guest

    | I'm thinking of getting a Pen Drive and just wondered whether you
    | think £33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?

    It better be as that's what I paid for mine (To arrive Thursday) from
    www.ebuyer.co.uk.

    Rv!

    Rv!, Oct 22, 2003

  3. John

    Rv! Guest

    | | I'm thinking of getting a Pen Drive and just wondered whether you
    | | think £33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?
    |
    | It better be as that's what I paid for mine (To arrive Thursday) from
    | www.ebuyer.co.uk.
    |
    | Rv!

    I eventually reply... Yes the little drive is great. It was little used for the first
    week then I needed to build a new PC for my brother and it came in so handy
    for transferring things like latest drivers from the Net etc. The machine was built
    in a room not fed with Intranet ports so direct downloading wasn't available. The
    drive now come with me to work everyday and is used probably every couple of
    days (personal use!)

    Great little gadgets.

    Rv!

    Rv!, Nov 4, 2003