Peleng 3.5/8 mm fisheye lens together with 10D- anyone?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gerhard Beulke, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Gerhard Beulke, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Gerhard Beulke

    Bluenose Guest

    I don't have the Peleng, but I did buy the Zenitar 16mm for my 10D and
    really like it.

    For the price, it is a great wide angle lens. The manual exposure and
    focus have not been a big deal, and the build quality and photos are more
    than good for the money.

    Cheers,

    Bruce

    Bluenose, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Hi Bruce,

    Thank you.
    But I'm interested in a 8mm fisheye for virtual tours.

    Cheers

    Gerhard Beulke, Mar 6, 2004