PEARSONVUE AUTHORIZED TEST CENTER AT CHENNAI

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by ipwrsadbkm, Mar 5, 2009.

  1. ipwrsadbkm

    ipwrsadbkm Guest

    Greetings from iPower solutions India Ltd,

    We wish to inform you that we conduct online testing solutions
    from PEARSON VUE we are authorized Pearson VUE center for conducting
    exams and providing certifications at Chennai in ADAMBAKKAM (Near
    St.Thomas Mount Railway Station). Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Centers
    (PVTC) provide on-site, on-demand testing for IT certification and now
    iPower Solutions centre offers full-testing solutions and offer
    candidates convenient on-site testing on select products from Pearson
    VUE.
    Sufficient testing seats are available and your students can walk in
    for certification – still, it would be better if the slots are booked
    in advance.

    The Following Exams can be taken at our centre:

    1. Adobe
    2. ACSM
    3. AFP
    4. Agilent Technologies
    5. APBM
    6. Aruba Technologies
    7. Avaya Inc.Testing
    8. British Computer Society
    9. Brocade communications
    10. Business objects
    11. Check point software technologies
    12. Citrix Systems, Inc.
    13. CompTIA Testing
    14. CWNP
    15. Dassault Systems
    16. EC-Council
    17. EMC
    18. EXIN
    19. Global Association of Risk Professionals
    20. HDI
    21. ILOG
    22. Linux Profession Institute Testing
    23. MySQL
    24. Nokia Siemens Networks
    25. Novell Testing
    26. Object Management Group
    27. Pegasystems Inc
    28. PostgreSQL CE (SRA OSS)
    29. PRMIA
    30. Riverbed Technology
    31. RSA Security Testing
    32. SAP
    33. Security Certified Program
    34. Siemens Enterprise Communications
    35. SpringSource
    36. VMWare, Inc.
    37. Websence
    38. WorldatWork
    39. Zend Technologies, Ltd

    Walk in to our center for further details:
    iPower Solutions India Ltd,
    153 Karuneegar Street,
    Adambakkam, Chennai-600088.
    Phone: 044-22449060/70