    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Are there others out there?
    These are the only 2 I have found.

    Scuba_Dave, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Scuba_Dave

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Dave,

    These are the only two Certified Testing Providers. You have plenty of
    choice on exam centres, but they will be affiliated with one or the other,
    no choice.

    Best regards,

    Montreal MCT, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Scuba_Dave

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Thanks.
    I didn't wannt to waste time looking for other Test centers
    There are several local, I just didn't know they all fall under the 2 listed

    Scuba_Dave, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Scuba_Dave

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Yep that's it. If you take your exam through Pearson-Vue I can get you a
    discount code... let me know at newsgroups at mitchgarvis dot com.

    Montreal MCT, Sep 28, 2006