    exam?

    From experience which one will you recommend?

    thanks in advance.

    jf, Sep 20, 2004

  2. I believe the exam formats and such are identical, usually it's just a
    preference of which center is closest to you.

    One difference is you can get a 25% discount voucher for Microsoft exams
    taken at a VUE testing center at this website:
    http://certificationworks.com/exam_discount_voucher_vue.cfm
    (there is no 'catch' with this offer, however it is valid only in the USA)

    hth,
    Brian

    Brian Simmons, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Hi JF,

    As far as I know the (base) cost of the exams, the content of the exams, the
    time allowed, etc. are determined by Microsoft, although some centers may
    offer discounts on exams or free exams if you took classes there. I'm sure
    Microsoft provides the testing software also.

    The differences between Prometric and VUE will be things like the exam room
    (will there be other people in it? How is the air conditioning?) and the
    computers available at your local office. I've taken exams at several
    different centers and some are definitely better than others.

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 20, 2004
  4. jf

    valko yotov Guest

    Hi

    I read somewhere that VUE test format is more user friendly espacially for
    300 exam (will see in 2 weeks), anyway I just get this month 305,306 and 310
    tests at VUE and I am happy with it - I learn from MS training Kit and from
    MSDN mostly and the good news is that about 20% of real exam questions was
    exactly the same and overall format is absolutely the same as in training
    tests from MS Kit :))

    good luck
    Valko

    valko yotov, Sep 20, 2004