  1. KS

    KS Guest

    Ahh Woger, at least you always make me laugh.

    KS, Oct 22, 2003

  2. KS

    steve Guest

    KS allegedly said:
    Wofer's right on this one. Most home users have no use for an expensive
    suite like MS Office.

    Open Offcie is free and does everything a home user would want compared to a
    what a $1,000 MS Office (full license) does.

    steve, Oct 22, 2003

  3. KS

    Dogg Guest

    Dont' agree with him for God's sake!!

    Dogg, Oct 22, 2003
  4. KS

    steve Guest

    Dogg allegedly said:
    He's not wrong all the time. Sheer random chance means that ocassionally he
    will get it right.

    We bash the crap out of him when he's being silly.....We should be fair and
    acknowledge when he - occasionally - gets it right. :)

    steve, Oct 22, 2003
  5. KS

    cowboyz Guest

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

    cowboyz, Oct 23, 2003