    have all the components. However, anything over 5 megs in size would
    be way too.

    Anyone know of anything?

    fitwell, Nov 16, 2003

  2. fitwell

    Melv Guest

    What about a pdf to word convertor is this any good for you?
    Melv

    Melv, Nov 16, 2003

  3. fitwell

    fitwell Guest

    Well, Word isn't html, so in actuality no and to do PDF>Word
    format>HTML is rather inefficient. But thanks. Appreciate the help!

    fitwell, Nov 16, 2003
  4. fitwell

    fitwell Guest

    Still no luck. Important features of the app is that it extracts
    picture as well and not just text and that it not be over 5 megs in
    size or so. I know that a couple listed, out of the few that come up,
    were 15 megs+ and that's overkill for the simple task needed.

    Thanks.

    fitwell, Nov 17, 2003
  5. fitwell

    Plato Guest