    tried both options, Open in Default as well as with this app. & have the
    correct path.

    I do like Firefox, and am sure I'll love it once I get used to it.

    Geese_Hunter, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Geese_Hunter

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Take a look at this page, it should help.
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_pdf.html

    I use the exact same set of Helper Aplication definitions in Mozilla and
    Firefox and both react the same way when clicking on a .PDF file link
    online. To test it you can use:
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_filetest.html

    Ed Mullen, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Geese_Hunter

    Geese_Hunter Guest

    Thanks that worked. At 1st I didn't see the, nppdf32.dll files until I
    unchecked all 4 tabs under the web option. Then I saw the nppdf32.dll &
    renamed it & it worked like it should.

    I really appreciate your help & will be testing all the other apps that
    you have on our page.

    Geese_Hunter, Feb 28, 2004