    running. Do I need to change levels of Adobe or change something
    in SM.

    Thanks for any suggestion.

    Norvin, Jan 12, 2009

  2. Norvin

    Rom Guest

    Error messages often produce solutions when used with search engines.
    In this case as the error is with the Adobe Acrobat/Reader, Adobe
    support is a good place to start <http://www.adobe.com/support/>.

    See this article: <http://www.adobe.com/go/kb405461>
    "Error: "The Adobe Acrobat/Reader that is running cannot be used to
    view PDF files in a web browser..." when you view a PDF file in a
    browser"

    HTH

    I don't use Adobe Reader but use the free PDF XChange Viewer instead:
    <http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/PDF-XChange_Tools/pdfx_viewer/>
    <http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/>

    Rom, Jan 12, 2009

  3. I have had problems in the past. I now use Foxit Reader (free,
    lightweight and quick)

    Invisible Man, Jan 12, 2009
  4. Norvin

    Norvin Guest

    Rom, thanks for the response, I reviewed the Adobe site and tried their
    solutions and I got some good results and am now back in sync. Thanks again.

    Norvin, Jan 12, 2009