    PWB Guest

    Does anyone in the group know of any free programs where i can convert
    ..pdf docs into office word docs.?TIA

    PWB, Sep 16, 2008

  2. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Sep 16, 2008

  3. PWB

    Whiskers Guest

    Whiskers, Sep 16, 2008
  4. PWB

    PWB Guest

    PWB, Sep 16, 2008
  5. Online tool for your troubles, mate.
    http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

    HTH

    §ñühwØ£f, Sep 16, 2008
  6. PWB

    chuckcar Guest

    Try here. http://freshmeat.net and enter pdf in the search. I *know*
    there's even a program that speaks pdf files.

    chuckcar, Sep 16, 2008
  7. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    First link: Completely free.
    Second link: A link to a number of different software suites, most
    COMPLETELY FREE.

    Evan Platt, Sep 16, 2008
  8. PWB

    chuckcar Guest

    So tell the OP that. I could care less about non-open source freeware.

    chuckcar, Sep 16, 2008
  9. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Yes I've got Word 2007 that's why I wanted the converter because I just
    got a document in .PDF that I wanted to save it in word format but cant
    copy and paste it in .PDF format

    PWB, Sep 17, 2008
  10. Oh well, sending the most confidential business files over there ...

    wisdomkiller & pain, Sep 17, 2008
  11. PWB

    Aardvark Guest

    How much less could you care? A lot, or a little? How much do you care
    now?

    I couldn't care less about the answers to these questions, but
    clarification might give others an idea of how much you care. Just in
    case they were wondering.

    Aardvark, Sep 17, 2008
  12. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Thanks all sorted now

    PWB, Sep 17, 2008
  13. PWB

    chuckcar Guest

    Enough to kf all OE and gg posters who weren't OP's I guess if I could
    figure out how.

    chuckcar, Sep 17, 2008
  14. PWB

    Pennywise Guest

    You run Hamster and don't know how? HaHa...

    Pennywise, Sep 18, 2008
  15. PWB

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    Fact is hamster is good for filtering posts so you never see them - ever,
    but it's filtering capabilities are somewhat less than xnews. I know of
    *no* program that checks if a post is the first in a thread. You would
    have to write a script to artifically construct the threads for a group
    using the references header with all messages in a group. Hardly a trivial
    task or anything *any* newsreader could do.

    chuckcar, Sep 19, 2008