    Mayu Guest

    Anyone know of any pdf creator software for Mac OS X ?

    thnks,

    Mayu, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Hello Mayu,

    Check the http://adobe.com website, they have a Macintosh version
    available at
    http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catAcrobatStnd.

    Also, check out this page
    http://www.wap.org/journal/macosxpreview/default.html, as the Mac OS
    already lets you create PDF files.

    "If you are using Apple's new Mac OS X or plan to upgrade, no longer
    must you buy Acrobat to create basic PDF files from any program that
    allows printing. Mac OS X now offers this ability via a built-in tool
    called "Preview," a small utility and a new option available when you
    print."

    Hope this helps.

    P.S: Google is your friend (http://google.com).

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Mayu

    colin Guest

    colin, Nov 14, 2004
  4. Mayu

    Mayu Guest

    Thanks ppl,

    yes, it seems to be a built in feature for OS X, doh',
    well, it's not me whose using it, I use PC...,

    but actually, my friend was using it under 'classic' mode, no wonder, so in
    that case, I'd guess a third party s/w would be needed...,

    Mayu, Nov 15, 2004