    would you mind helping me with this issue?
    Thanks in advance
    Lucio

    LUCIO, Jan 12, 2010

  2. LUCIO

    Rick Guest

    It is possible that that card does not work with SP3. It it a fact that
    some older cards are not supported. I would suggest that you contact
    DLink to confirm this. They a very good resource.

    Rick, Jan 12, 2010

  3. Hi
    It is also possible that something is wrong with the PCMCIA interface.
    Try a USB Wireless instead.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 12, 2010