    Mark".

    Would anyone have any clue why or what may cause this?

    Thank you

    dd, Sep 3, 2003

  2. dd

    °Mike° Guest

    Update your modem drivers.

    °Mike°, Sep 3, 2003

  3. dd

    Boomer.. Guest

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.
    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)

    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003