    and constant power supply, a lot less noise and a
    three year warranty.
    Double the price, but well worth it.

    Neil Green, Mar 24, 2007

  2. george ladet

    Jesse Guest

    Thank you, most PS now come with a year warrenty so keep your receipt.
    jesse

    Jesse, Mar 24, 2007

  3. george ladet

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    I had a similar-sounding problem a few months ago when I built a new PC, so
    I will tell you my story and I hope you can at the very least gain some
    insight from it. From reading the other posts, it sounds like the system is
    becoming unstable from either your processor getting overworked.
    Overworking the processor can cause insufficient power which can trigger
    shutoff. My PC was behaving erratic - (shut off after a minute, sometimes
    stayed on longer, other times would reboot itself or crash on Windows
    startup) - and I went through two 500-watt power supplies, thinking that was
    the problem. I ended up buying a 700-watt power supply from NewEgg (Coolmax
    Green Power) and have not had the problem since. One last bit of advice...
    do not, I repeat DO NOT buy the $10 power supplies that are so tempting. A
    few people I know told me they can literally blow up after a few months.
    It's better to spend $50 on a quality power supply and not have to worry!
    Ernie

    BuckRabbit, Apr 15, 2007
  5. george ladet

    BuckRabbit Guest

    Vega is a parasite annoying like a small insect ya squash on yer sleeve

    Buck

    BuckRabbit, Apr 15, 2007