    Thanks for any help
    Daryn

    Using Windows XP Pro! :)

    Pompey©, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Pompey©

    olfart Guest

    I beleive I have seen colored dyes that are available for vinyl and leather.
    You might ask at some furniture stores or do a Google seaarch.
    A nice pair of dark glasses for the missus is a secondary option :)>)

    olfart, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Upgrade to WifeGold 1.1. The beta you're using shipped with a borked
    priorities.dll.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Pompey©

    Anthropy Guest

    Excuse me , we're talking computers. The solution is obvious to all
    people in this group. Get rid of the beige 3 piece and replace it
    with a black 3 piece. lol

    Anthropy, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Ohmy, I seem to have WifeExpress...

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    :: Pompey© wrote:
    ::
    ::: My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the
    ::: pc doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know
    ::: of a good
    ::
    :: Upgrade to WifeGold 1.1. The beta you're using shipped with a borked
    :: priorities.dll.
    ::
    :: --
    :: Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    :: http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org
    :: http://blinkynet.net

    eric the seal, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Pompey©

    Sierra Guest

    £60
    HTH
    Simon

    Sierra, Feb 24, 2004
  7. Pompey©

    Pompey© Guest

    Cheers Simon :) She likes the look at that one n a good price too!
    Daryn

    Pompey©, Feb 24, 2004
  8. Pompey©

    philo Guest

    Just tell her to wait a few months as Microsoft is comming put with a new
    operating system that will match all your furniture just fine :)

    philo, Feb 24, 2004
  9. Pompey©

    DC Guest

    Yikes. Remember to test frequently for STDs. };O)

    [...]

    DC, Feb 25, 2004

  10. I asked my partner and her answer was this...

    Take your nice new beige 3 piece back and swapp it for a black one... :)

    Err buy a sheep skin or two to cover it... and make it more comfy to sit
    on...

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Feb 25, 2004