    what's going on and what I can do about it?
    TIA.
    Eos.

    Eos, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Eos

    DEFIANT1 Guest

    Hard to say - you're not giving much info. Does your PC POST before shutting
    down? It could be any number of things.........

    Be good if you could post some more info

    DEFIANT1, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Eos

    galante13 Guest

    I the same problem with my Compaq 2700. The screws holding the heatsin
    had broken

    galante13, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Eos

    Plato Guest

    Often means it's time for a new power supply. After all, that pc is
    what, 6 years old?

    Plato, Feb 27, 2005