    Suggestions ?

    Thanks
    Gjergji

    ares, Mar 3, 2007

  2. ares

    Kirk Guest

    ares wrote:
    Change the battery
    Try another Power Supply that is known to work
    Test RAM
    Remove Hardware, start with the bare minimum

    etc.

    Kirk, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Does the cpu fan actually spin (keep the cover open to look at)?
    Can you somehow manage to access the bios setup screen?
    Watch for bulged capacitors around the cpu as well.

    Next step would be trying another powersupply.

    Walter Mautner, Mar 3, 2007