    (ScanDisk?!) and then I'm back to normal. What could be causing it to do
    this?
    Geo.

    NoOne, Aug 14, 2003

  2. NoOne

    Brian H¹© Guest

    NoOne said:
    Probably the same as over 250,000 other computers at the moment.
    And they all seem to be asking the same question in 24hs.hd

    Brian H¹©, Aug 14, 2003

  3. NoOne

    fmav Guest

    Look like the LoveSan Worm
    Do a file search for "msblast.exe"
    If you found you got it.
    Use Virus scanner to heal ?
    Need a patch MS03-26 from Microsoft if you can get in.
    fmav

    fmav, Aug 14, 2003
  4. NoOne

    GNTRY Guest

    virus- msblast.exe it's a worm

    GNTRY, Aug 14, 2003
  5. NoOne

    °Mike° Guest

    I see no similarity to the Blaster worm, that others have suggested.
    It appears, to me, that you system may be overheating, have bad
    RAM or hardware problems (psu, etc.) The first thing to check is
    all of the connectors, inside *and* out. Check that your fans are
    working correctly, and replace if necessary. Check/replace your
    RAM.

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003
  6. NoOne

    Unk Guest

    Windows XP has a default setting to "Restart on failure"

    Right click on "My Computer" and select Manage.
    Expand the Event Viewer category and look through each of the three
    sub-categories for the red flagged error records. The date and time
    of these should correspond to your restarts. Double click on an
    error record to see the details of the error.

    You can change this restart behavior if you want.

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, System, Advanced

    In the Startup and Recovery section, click on the "Settings" button
    to open the Startup and Recovery window.

    In the System Failure section, uncheck "Automatically restart",
    Click "Apply", "OK"

    After that change the computer will no longer restart when a system
    failure occurs. Instead it will probably throw up a "Blue Screen Of
    Death" with a STOP error message and then halt completely, requiring
    a manual power off and restart (or reset if it has a hardware reset
    switch).

    But the contents of the STOP error message will give a specific clue
    as to the underlying cause of the problem.

    Unk

    Unk, Aug 14, 2003
  7. NoOne

    Melia

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    My pc keep reboot itself

    Hi,

    I had the same problem for several months now. Sometime whenever I read email or surfing the net the program does not response and just freeze and then, it just reboot itself. The pc does not reboot it stop after the beeping sound and it shows Press F2 to run Setup, Press F6 for Instant Flush, Press 11 for boot menu and after a while another message come up "3rd master Hard Disk Error, Press F1 to Resume. When I press the F1 key the "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot device and press a key. If I switch off and on the pc "A disk read error occurred, Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. I have to switch off the pc and have to wait for about 20 mins and then switch back on and it boot into wins. Sometime the pc very slow in responding and just keeps on rebooting itself. When the pc boot to wins it come up an error message "Microsoft Windows- The system has recovered from a serious error, Send Error Report or don’t sent error report. Sometime the Winlogon.exe error message comes up. Sometime when I presses the Start, Turn off computer, Turn off, it reboot but it take ages to responds. Or, AVG did not respond and need to close. The AVG sometime have an error message comes up "Unspecified error occurred in AVG. Would you like to send diagnostic data to the AVG Technical Support department for further analysis? Sometime, it doesn't matter what programs I am using, it just freeze and is not rebooting when I pressed the reset button, just the usual error mentioned above. Also, have problem after windows updates and when asks to restart it does not reboot when it is supposed to do so.
    Best Regards,

    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
    Melia, Aug 10, 2011
  8. NoOne

    Melia

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    pc not boot

    My pc is used to reboot itself. Now, is more stable when reading email or surfing the internet.

    The only problem I had is when sometime the program freeze and not responding, then I press the reset button to reboot, but it won't reboot when pressing the reset button. It is not rebooting as it suppose to or when after Windows update.

    I just get the usual message when rebooting to wins-

    Press F2 to run Setup, Press F6 for Instant Flush, Press 11 for boot menu and after a while another message come up

    "3rd master Hard Disk Error, Press F1 to Resume.

    When I press the F1 key the "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot device and press a key.

    If I switch off and on the pc "A disk read error occurred, Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. I have to switch off the pc and have to wait for about 20 mins and then switch back on and it boot into wins.

    Sometime the Microsoft word very slow in responding and get an error message- "Microsoft Word is not responding and need to close".

    Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

    Melia

    Melia, Aug 11, 2011