  1. Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    PC keeps dying?

    Thanks Man.

    Jim Gastropants, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Jim Gastropants

    Consultant Guest

    elaborate. what are you doing when this happens? install any new hardware or
    software?

    Consultant, Oct 6, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    ya stopped feeding it didn't ya!

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    stop w anking on your keyboard then, you s lut u

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  6. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    elaborate. what are you doing when this happens? install any
    he came out from under the bridge, that's what happened.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  7. Jim Gastropants

    LnkWizard Guest

    <more snippage>

    Hmmmm, that does explain a few things

    LnkWizard, Oct 6, 2004
  8. Jim Gastropants

    MightyKitten Guest

    I guess the first time your computer died was Februari 2
    And since it keeps on dieing over and over again...

    MightyKitten, Oct 6, 2004
  9. Jim Gastropants

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You managed to spell "Punxsutawney", but not "February"?

    Nice Groundhog Day reference, though.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 6, 2004
  10. Jim Gastropants

    Mike T. Guest

    Not to mention "dying".

    Mike T., Oct 6, 2004
  11. Jim Gastropants

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What I'd like to know is how your PC keeps coming back from the dead.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  12. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    Ahhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    tit

    Guest, Oct 7, 2004
  13. Jim Gastropants

    Andy Foster Guest

    pebcak

    Andy Foster, Oct 8, 2004
  14. ceyboard and khair?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 8, 2004
  15. Jim Gastropants

    Neil Guest

    ID-10-T problem

    Neil, Oct 8, 2004