    I haven't downloaded Winamp yet to see if that improves things, but I'm
    wondering: is this just a sign that I need to reinstall or update Windows
    Media Player, or that the OS is fixing to fail on me?

    Butt Munch, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Butt Munch

    Butt Munch Guest

    I'm holding off of upgrading to XP because of all the security holes and
    other assorted problems, but I'll try upgrading to the Win98 version of the
    media player.

    Butt Munch, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Butt Munch schrieb am 30.09.2003 16:33:
    Maybe you should consider to reduce the size of RAM to 256 Meg, since
    Win98 has Problems with more than that.

    Werner Flamme/WKDV, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Butt Munch

    Butt Munch Guest

    I thought of that, but I've been running for almost 2 years like this
    without any problems. Maybe they're making themselves known

    Butt Munch, Sep 30, 2003