    Chicago, IL
    E-MAIL:

    http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

    Guest, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    NotMe Guest

    Would it do any good if we all forwarded this SPAM message to
    - or would it just make me feel better?

    68.20.20.30 shows this from arin.net:
    CustName: PPPoX Pool Rback7 CHCGIL.Ameritech.net Address: 2701 W 15th
    ST PMB 236 City: Plano StateProv: TX

    NotMe

    NotMe, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    Mara Guest

    It would just make you feel better. They're #2 now on Spamhaus's Top 10 Worst
    Spam Service ISPs:

    http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics.lasso

    Mara, Jun 16, 2005