    off.
    Do you have any suggestions as to what might be the problem?
    Thanks

    sean, Dec 27, 2006

  2. sean

    Mr User Guest

    1. Does the monitor work? Have you tested it on another system?
    2. Does the PSU fan spin with power on?
    3. Does CPU fan spin with power on?

    You should be able to see the BIOS post screen if not then I'd check
    both the monitor and video card first.
    The power button should be the last of your priorities if you know the
    PC *is* actually powering up.

    Mr User, Dec 27, 2006

  3. sean

    Barry OGrady Guest

    It sounds broken. Could be the power supply.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Dec 27, 2006
  4. sean

    sean Guest

    I have tested this PC with another monitor and I am still getting the
    same problem. If it was the video card shouldn't I hear bleeping sounds
    when I switch the PC on? The CPU fan does spin with the power on. My
    guess is the power supply? Do you agree?

    Ï/Ç Mr User Ýãñáøå:

    sean, Dec 28, 2006