Paul Newman Collection - JUMP ON THIS OR NOT?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Nicolas The Great, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Nicolas The Great, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Nicolas The Great

    FAQmeister Guest

    news:

    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=40172025&loc=322&sp=1&queryType=video_dvd&

    > Nick

    The list price is only $29.98, so $22 is a pretty good deal, but not an
    incredible deal. You can get it at Deep Discount DVD for $21.96 with no
    tax and free shipping.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at: